Please read this health disclaimer before applying any of the information on the website
Regular exercise is not always without risk, even for healthy individuals. Certain types of exercise are riskier than others and all exercise is risky for some individuals.
It’s the same with diet. Some dietary recommendations are healthy for the majority of people but potentially dangerous to others.
You are responsible for your own health and safety at all times. As such, by visiting and using this website you are agreeing to the following:
- You acknowledge and agree that you have been assessed by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor) who has given you consent to take part in physical activity.
- You acknowledge and agree that before you choose a new or different type of workout or exercise programme to follow, you have been assessed and given consent to follow that workout or exercise programme by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor).
- You acknowledge and agree that before you choose to make changes to your diet, you have been assessed and given consent to make those dietary changes by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor).
- You acknowledge and agree that all the information on the website (whether written or in audio-visual format), and within ebooks sold via the website is for general guidance purposes only and may not be suitable for you or anyone you share it with. We are not a medical professionals nor is anyone associated with us. In no way should the exercise or dietary information on the website replace or in anyway interfere with guidance given to your by a medical professional. If you to fail to seek medical clearance or if you ignore medical advice, you do so at your own risk and no one associated with us shall hold any liability for damage and/or injury caused.
- You acknowledge and agree that many of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on the website are not suitable for individuals who have not yet fully matured physically. Certain exercises, intensity levels and training volumes that may be suitable for fully mature adults can be harmful for children and adolescents. The exercises and training plans on the website are not recommended for anyone under the age of 12.
- You acknowledge and agree that all forms of exercise carry an element of risk even if you have no underlying medical conditions and are of a suitable physical maturity. If you choose to follow any of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on the website you are choosing to participate in these risks at your own free will, knowingly and voluntarily exposing yourself to all the potential risks associated with such exercise activities.
- You acknowledge and agree that anyone associated with the website does not guarantee or provide a warranty that the information on the website is correct and up-to-date. You should consult a qualified medical professional before applying any of the information on this website, who will inform you whether it is safe and appropriate for you personally.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you harm yourself as a result of applying information on the website, or harm someone else by passing on that information, you cannot hold anyone associated with the website responsible. You acknowledge and agree that you apply information on this website completely at your own risk, knowing that you can harm yourself or another person, especially if you don’t seek the advice of a medical professional first.
- You acknowledge and agree that anyone associated with the website does not guarantee or provide a warranty as to the safety, suitability and accuracy of any third party websites, workouts, training plans, dietary programmes, exercise equipment, supplements and other such resources that the website links to.
- If you do not agree with the points above, then you should not apply any of the information on the website.